Friday, December 24, 2010

Pacific Business News (Honolulu): Business Events Calendar

http://pacificegg.org/about.html
Once approved, your eveny listing will appear on the Calendar until the day aftert the date you enter as itsend date. For if you enter June 8th as your event'se end date, your listing will be removed from the Calendaat 12:00 a.m. on June 9th. Once I list an how long does it take before it is posted to the BusinessEvents Calendar? To maintainm the professional integrity of our site, each listinfg must go through an approval processw prior to being posted to the Events In most cases, this occurs withijn a few hours, with the maximum beint 24 hours. Can I post my event listing as far in advanceas I'd like? Yes, you can post eveng listings days, weeks or monthas in advance.
They will appear on the Calendad until the day afteryour event's end date. Will my eventt listing also appear in the print edition of theBusiness Journal? No, the Business Events Calendar is an online-onlyt feature; any events posted through this system will only appear If I want to list a recurring event each do I have to enteer each one separately? Yes, each month's eventg would be considered as a separate listing. There may be discounts for multiple listings. Pleas e contact us and a representative will work with you to creatde a customized package to suit your Contact information is available from the Can I selecty more than one category for myevent listing?
No, each event listing can only fall under one If more than one category applies to your evenf listing, we recommend choosing the one that is most If I have a Business Events Calendar promotional/discount code, can I use it in any of bizjournals ' 42 markets? No, each promotional/discount code is market-specifif and will only work in the market for whichh it was originally created. What shoul d I do if I need to make changexs to my event listing after it has beenpostecd online? Please contact our localp office. Information is available from the Who shoul I contact if I would like to purchased an event listing over the phoneversus online? Please contact our local office.
Information is availablr from the

No comments:

Post a Comment